Thursday, December 29, 2011

e.l.f. 144 Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette - Limited Edition

Hello lovelies! How was everyone's Christmas? I hope you all enjoyed it and received fabulous gifts!

I am here today to give a review on the e.l.f. 144 Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette that I got as a gift from my godsister. I was happy when I got this because I was supposed to get one for myself because I've been seeing this on some YT gurus and really wanted to try this out. I saved some cash when I got this.

Let's get on to the review!



The packaging is so simple and looks and feels a bit cheap, and it is cheap. It retails for $30, but I believe it is on sale for $15 (it is currently out of stock in e.l.f.'s website) and has 144, decent-sized eyeshadows. It is the perfect gift for those who are just starting to try on makeup and those who are just building their collection. For it is price, the whole thing is really pretty good. However, not all of the 144 shadows are impressive. Some are highly pigmented than others, some didn't stay true to their color in the pan, some are buttery soft while others are chalky. For the most part, I am happy with the palette. It has a wide variety of colors that I can play and experiment with. I couldn't really say much about this particular product because as I said earlier, for it's price, it is pretty good quality. With a nice base or primer, those that are not really pigmented can give a wash of color and you can still build it up. 


5 comments:

  1. Great review, I have been wanting this palette! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. It's sold out on e.l.f.'s website though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW what a great palette! I know I just wouldn't wear half of the colours though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! now that i've put this palette in my drawer i keep on forgetting that it is there. :( when i have more time in my hands i'll do more blog tutorials on the brighter colors of the palette so they don't go to waste. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)
Leave your blog links please, I would love to check your blog out...
and I follow back too.
Love lots, Joanne