Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight Review

I got this sample size tube of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Candlelight Softly Illuminating Eye Shadow Primer (whew that was a mouthful!) in my complimentary sample bag in my Sephora Haul. I've been playing around with it and I am ready to give my honest review.

Five stars right off the bat. I really love this primer. This product is off-white in color with fine gold shimmers that gives a nice, illuminating glow. Because of this, you could use this product as a highlighter as well. As a primer, this guarantees that the shadows you put over it doesn't crease and smudge as well as make the eyeshadows appear vibrant. I got it on for 12 hours and still my eye makeup looked the same as I put it on in the morning. Also, for someone who really loves shimmery eyelids rather than just plain matte like me, this gives even my matte shadows a frosty look.  

Once I finish this sampler of mine I would go ahead and purchase the full size of this one. This is how much I  really love this primer. :)) Yay for shimmery, glowing looks! 


Until next time, 

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment! i'm not looking to lose a lot more weight, just another 10lbs and i'll be a happy girlie :)

    i have the same problem areas, i think most women do actually!

    it's all about finding the size that makes you look and *feel* your best, xo

    xxoo
    BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. we'll get the body we want if we work hard for it. :)

    Thanks for dropping by! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! :)

    Angela
    http://livciv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! :)
Leave your blog links please, I would love to check your blog out...
and I follow back too.
Love lots, Joanne